We have a number of tools to help you determine how your previous course credits can transfer to ACU. You may apply up to 66 transfer credit hours from a community, junior or other two-year college, and up to 96 transfer credit hours in total. Grades from your transferred courses will not be calculated into your GPA at ACU.
Scholarships for Transfer Students
ACU has designated financial aid resources for transfer students. Your cumulative transfer GPA will determine your eligibility for a transfer merit award, and the Transfer Student Transition Grant is allocated according to your FAFSA filing. If you transfer within one year of graduating high school, ACU will calculate your financial award as a first-year student.
To support your transition to ACU, we’ve created a go-to hub for information on what courses will transfer and what remains to be completed to earn your degree.
Living on Campus
Residential students at ACU engage in transformative living among a community of avid learners who share your vision for thriving in your studies and your relationships. When you join life on campus, you’ll join your peers on a journey of vibrant faith and scholarship.
Admissions Process for Transfer Students
If you’re eager to complete your admissions process, you’re not alone—we’re excited too! With a few simple steps, you’ll be well on your way to joining our confident community of leaders and learners:
- Apply using the online transfer application.
- Submit transcript(s)
- If you have completed more than 24 transferable hours, please submit all college transcripts.
- If you have completed fewer than 24 transferable hours, submit all college transcripts along with your high school transcript/GED diploma and ACT/SAT/CLT scores (ACT school code: 4050; SAT school code: 6001).
- If you are a first-year student applying for a spring semester transfer, you may submit an unofficial grade report with your transfer application. However, you must submit an official transcript from your completed semester before the first day of class.
- Track your progress
- Use the ACU Transfer Portal to understand how your credits will transfer, track your application process and access resources to equip you for the transition process.
- Once you receive your admission letter, log into your application portal to pay your $400 enrollment deposit, submit your housing preference and select a meal plan.
Virtual Academic Showcase
With over 164 areas of study across 79 majors, exploring your academic options at ACU is an exciting first step. To help you discern your fit, our Virtual Academic Showcase gives you a more detailed look into our various academic programs.
Come appreciate the energy of our campus during an admissions event, where you’ll have opportunities to meet faculty in your area of interest, connect with an admissions counselor for an affordability appointment and get a feel for the curiosity and joy that emanates across ACU.